The beauty of the online roulette game is its simplicity. Our free online casino roulette games require easy sign-up or download. You can easily and instantly experience the thrill of online gaming, without any risking any of your cash.
Maybe you’re a newbie to this particular game, or maybe you just want to play it for fun? Either way, a free online roulette game is the ideal way for your practice and join the action. Most of the time this particular game star ratings are user-based, which connotes many Casino.org players before you have tried and tested these titles. If you enjoy our games and advance to playing the roulette casino games for real money, you’ll find classic and alternative roulette casino game variations at our recommended online casinos. And soon you’ll be ready to play online roulette with real money.
How to play roulette online?
Enunciating about the renowned roulette game, the chance is the beetling aspect in the form of a wager grid and roulette wheel. One can easily select from various versions of the game like American, European or any other variants. The roulette wheel slots are numbered from 1 to 36. The American roulette wheel version also has 0 and 00 slots. Playing the game is quite transparent; you just have to choose a number or a merger and place a wager on the roulette table. The dealer rotates the roulette wheel and notes the number where the ball lands when the wheel stops. If the dice landed with number is the same as the number you had selected before, you win the wager. There are some limits of bet at the roulette table within which a player has to place the wager. Once the players place their wagers, the wheel is spun, and the ball is thrown into the wheel. With the online roulette casino game, players can easily experience the same thrill and fun they would find at Las Vegas casinos. Variations alike Live American, English, Multi-Wheel, Double Spin, French, European and Triple Bonus are feasible for players to play roulette games.
- Backtrack – is called the outer rim of the wheel where the ball spins.
- Even money – The bet that pays 1:1
- Inside wager – The wager placed on the specific numbered area of the roulette table is known as inside wager. It can encompass numbers and set of numbers.
- Outside wager – the paradoxical of the inside wager is called outside wager and it overtures high odds and it remains intact. Here, wagers are supposed to put on numerous consolidations like colors, odd/even, number, etc. Newbies are admonished to begin with outside wages as the chances of losing are lesser in comparison to that of inside wagers.
- Straight-up bet – the bet is lodged on an individual number and on the chips
Playing Roulette Successfully as a Beginner
Roulette Odds and Payouts
Casinos are quite attractive as they offer a unique chance to win huge prize money. There are a vast number of free casinos handy on the internet to play the roulette game and sweep breathtaking prizes. You simply need to sign up and deposit funds and start placing bets. You can even take superiority of welcome bonuses casino overture to their newbie players.
On the edge of the roulette table, there are a series of bets which are “outside” the 38 numbers on the table. Each and every one of these bets refers to a specific set of numbers or colors. If the roulette ball lands on 0 or 00, you’ll face losing on any of the outside bets.
The outside bets include:
- Black or Red – This wager pays out even odds (1 to 1) if the ball lands on the color you chose.
- Even or Odd – This wager pays out even odds (1 to 1) if the ball lands on odd or even, depending on which you chose.
- Low or High – This wager pays out even money (1 to 1) if the ball lands on 1-18 if you bet low, or if the ball lands on 19-36 if you bet high.
- Columns – The numbers on the layout are formulated into three columns of twelve numbers each. A “columns” bet wins if the ball lands on one of the numbers in the column you chose. This wager pays out 2 to 1 when you win.
- Dozens – There are 36 numbers on the table, so you can bet on the first dozen (1-12), the second dozen (13-24), or the third dozen (25-36). This wager also pays out 2 to 1.
Please check the following online casino and mobile casinos to play games like Roulette Game in India:
Enjoy the VIP-treatment. At Royal Panda, you’ll find it all.
₹ 500 minimum deposit
Real Rewards with fast and secured withdrawal!
Regular Reload Bonus
Enjoy Weekend Reload Bonuses with India’s Famous Table games!
Enjoy the beauty of playing with flexibility.
Enjoy a flying start from day one with Welcome Bonus.
Best Payment options for the Indian Players
Asia’s leading online betting site.
Try your luck where fortune favours the bold.
Welcome to a new way of getting entertained
India Focused Casino
Best variety of promotions and unlimited cash back.
Casino Roulette Rules / Roulette Player Rules
- If you don’t have any idea of how to play online roulette game, here is the basic guide.
- There are two major types of the wheel
- The American Wheel which has 0 to 36 numbers on slots and an additional double zero.
- The superiority of the house is as plenty as 5.26%.
- The European Wheel, on the other hand, which has numbers from 0 to 36, a total of 37.
- The house edge for the casino is 2.63% only which is pretty low as compared to American Wheel.
Lesser Known Roulette Game Facts: Another name for Roulette Wheel is ‘Devils Wheel’ because all the numbers summed up gives a total of 666. Being exhilarated by 17th century English activity commonly known as ‘Roly Poly’ which countenances as a ball spinning around a wheel. The most common number which is played on the wheel is 17. The reason is its central location on the layout.
How to win at Roulette online Real casino Roulette Strategies
Let’s break down the first and probably most common and popular roulette winning strategy:
The Martingale Roulette Strategy
- Search for a roulette table with a small minimum bet and a high maximum bet. Beginning small is essential because you want the ability to double your losing bets as much as possible.
- Place a small wager on black or red; even or odd; or 1-18 or 19-36.
- If you win, keep the winnings and bet the same small wager again. You could walk away now if you want to, but there isn’t much of a difference between leaving with $2 or $1, though both are better than nothing.
- If you face loose, double your original wager and put it on the same bet again. For example, if you lost $1 on red, place $2 on red again.
- If you win the second wager, keep your winnings and wager the original small bet – you’ve recouped your losses and can go back to a smaller amount.
- If you lose another time, double the wager and try again.
- Repeat this process until all the money’s gone or you reach the max bet at the table.
The Reverse Martingale Roulette Strategy
- Search for a roulette table with a high max bet and a small minimum.
- Place bet on a small amount on black or red; even or odd; or 1-18 or 19-36.
- Keep your wager on the same spot on the table until you hit it. If you keep on losing, keep on betting a very small amount.
- When you hit on your bet and win, double your bet on the same spot for the next round.
- If you keep winning, keep doubling your bet.
- If you face lose, move back down to your original bet.
The D’Alembert Roulette Strategy
- Like the earlier roulette strategies, place a small starting bet on black or red; even or odd, or 1-18 or 19-36.
- Increase your bet by one after you face a loss, and decrease it by one after a win.
- Walk away when you’ve faced at least as many wins as losses. If you’re on a losing streak, stick tight until the winning picks up and equals your losses. If you’re at high on a winning streak, continue playing until your wins equal your total losses.
- When you have an equal number of wins and losses, pick up your winnings and walk away.
The Fibonacci Roulette Strategy
- Begin with a small bet on black or red; even or odd; or 1-18 or 19-36.
- If you face loose, increase your bet by going down the sequence. If you begin with a bet of $1 and you lose, bet another $1. If you face losing the second bet, increase to $2. ($1 + $1 = $2)
- If you win, move back two numbers in the sequence and bet that amount.
- Obviously try to walk away when you’re in the black and not the red – however, don’t rely on your number of wins versus losses to tell you, because you could be in the black even if you’ve lost more than won.
The James Bond Roulette Strategy
- Place $140 on the high numbers (19-36).
- Bet $50 on the numbers 13 through 18.
- Place $10 on 0 for insurance.