Types of information we collectWe may process the following personal data about you:
- Data of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Location data
- Website usage
- Content you submit, such as, posts, comments, personal preferences, opinions, complaints, chats
- If you submit a complaint, the account name or username and email registered with the casino or gaming operator against which the complaint is directed
- Other information. You may choose to provide other information directly to us or we might require other information from you. For example, we may collect other information when we handle a complaint submitted by you, when you use the forum and live chat functions or otherwise communicate with us.
How we use the information we collect
We use your personal data to:
- create and manage your account with us
- if we make available, check if you are eligible to claim our bonuses and offers.
- communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, for example via our Live chat or Support Centre
- Send out promotional emails relating to products and services. See also Section 6 below on direct marketing.
- Analyze information in our systems and databases to improve the way we run our business and websites according to
- ser preferences, to provide a better service and user experience.
- Improve and target advertisements that you receive from us.
- Register you for a chat forum or community, for example the Lucky Casino India Forum, in which you can provide comments.
- If you make available, handle/route a complaint you have submitted via our Casino Complaints Service in order to deliver you a fair, honest and independent complaints resolution service
- meet or exercise any of our legal obligations or rights
- We will only process your personal data for the purposes set out in this Section 3 and where we are satisfied that: you have provided your consent to us using the data in that way, or our use of your personal data is necessary to support 'legitimate interests' that we have as a business (for example, to improve our products, to carry out analytics across our datasets or to deliver a fair, honest and independent complaints resolution service between players and casinos or gaming operators), in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy.
With whom we share the information
We work with many third parties, to help manage our business and deliver services. These third parties may from time to time need to have access to your personal data:
- For how long do we retain the information we collect
- We will retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in Section 3 of this Policy.
- In some circumstances we keep your personal data during a certain period to meet for example legal, tax or accounting requirements.
- We maintain a data retention policy for personal data in our care. Where your personal data is no longer required we will ensure it is either securely deleted or made anonymous.
How do we safeguard your information
- Data Controller means the company that determines the means and purposes of processing of personal data.
- You should be aware that although we are principally responsible for looking after your personal data, information may be held in databases which can be accessed by other companies. When accessing your personal data, all companies will comply with the standards set out in this Policy.