Seven Up Seven Down Game
7 up 7 down game
7 Up 7 Down is a trick-taking card game of the All Fours Family. It is basically an American derived variation of All Fours Card Game. Seven-Up Seven Down game is also commonly known by the name “Old Sledge”, and has the advantage of being easily adapted to four players in two fixed-partnerships, or play it like a card game for three, where each player plays for themselves.
Please check the following online casino and mobile casinos to play games like Seven Up and Seven Down Game in India:
Enjoy the VIP-treatment. At Royal Panda, you’ll find it all.
₹ 500 minimum deposit
Real Rewards with fast and secured withdrawal!
Regular Reload Bonus
Enjoy Weekend Reload Bonuses with India’s Famous Table games!
Enjoy the beauty of playing with flexibility.
Enjoy a flying start from day one with Welcome Bonus.
Best Payment options for the Indian Players
Asia’s leading online betting site.
Try your luck where fortune favours the bold.
Welcome to a new way of getting entertained
India Focused Casino
Best variety of promotions and unlimited cash back.
7 up 7 down Game Player Rules
- If the trump is led, you’re suppose to follow the suit
- If a plain suit is led, then you can either follow suit or play a trump.
- If unable to follow suit, you can play anything, you don’t have to trump in.
- Scoring: Points are given in following order
- High: This is for being dealt the highest trump in play
- Low: This is for being dealt the lowest trump in play. It doesn’t matter who wins the card in a trick. A point is awarded to the player or team that was dealt with the lowest trump in that hand.
- Jack: This point goes to the player/side who wins the Jack of Trumps in a Trick.
- Game: This point is awarded to the player/side that has the highest tally of valuable cards.
- Game point is awarded on the basis of which player/side has won the greater number of Kings, Queens, Jacks, Aces and Tens.
- For the purpose of awarding game point, the following cards have a specific tally value:Cards: K Q J A 10
Value: 3 2 1 4 10
- So, at the end of the game, each player is supposed to count how many Kings, Queens, Jacks, Aces, and 10s they have, assigning to them their respective values, and, announce their tally. The side/player with the highest tally is awarded with 1 point for Game Point.
- Game: Seven Up Seven Down game is played over several hands to grand total of 7 points.
How to play 7 up 7 down game
Seven Up Seven Down game Objective
There are 4 points on offer per deal. This is basically for High, Low, Jack and Game. This is considered as that you want to win the trick with the Jack of Trumps in it. You also want to win lots of 10s, Aces, and Kings, etc in tricks.
Seven Up Seven Down game The Play
First to the dealer’s left leads off, and thereafter, the winner of the trick leads to the next.
7 up 7 down Game strategies
The Cards(Seven Up Seven Down game)
An international standard deck of 52 cards, ranking Ace down 2 and follows.
The Deal(Seven Up Seven Down game)
Players draw to deal, and 6 cards are dealt in batches of 3 to each player, to establish trumps, turning up the next card. If that specific card happens to be a Jack, the dealer scores 1 point for it instantly. First to the dealer’s left may say stand, and the game begins. Else, the player may beg, that is, say pass, which means he wants the dealer to deal out another 3 cards to every player, and turn a new card for trumps. It’s up to Dealer either he/she can either say, “Take it”, in which case the other team/player immediately scores one point, and play begins. Or the player can deal out another 3 cards to each player and turn the next for trumps, and play begins with this new suit as trumps.
However, if the newbie turned up card and if the card is of the same suit, then the dealer sets it aside, and deals each player another 3 cards and then he/she turns up the next one, and does so until a different suit is turned up, and then play begins with this new suit as trumps. If the player runs out of cards, we throw in the hand, and the same dealer deals again.